- (8) 6S Chicken Legs
- (1/2 c) Butter
- (1 tsp) Fine Sea Salt
- (1/2 tsp) Finely Ground Black Pepper
- (1 tsp) Smoked Paprika
- (1/4 tsp) Chili Powder
- (1 tsp) Garlic Powder
- (1 tsp) Onion Powder
- (2 Tbsp) Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter in oven proof dish and pop in oven until melted.
- Meanwhile, mix the sea salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, chill powder, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small dish.
- Remove fresh thyme leaves from stems and chop finely, then stir into the seasoning mixture. (If you're in a hurry and short on thyme 😉 you can substitute 1/2 tsp of dried thyme instead of the fresh thyme leaves.)
- Remove chicken legs from packaging and pat dry. Place upside down on parchment paper, then baste with 1/2 the melted butter and sprinkle seasoning mix over legs.
- Bake on middle rack in oven for 20 mins.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, use tongs to flip chicken legs over, baste with remaining butter and sprinkle seasoning mix over legs.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees or higher.
- To add a little golden colouring to the legs broil for a minute or so but watch closely so as not to burn.
- Dig in baby! Well ... maybe wait a couple of minutes ... you don't want to burn your tongue or you won't be able to taste them!
See, I told you it would be easy! 😁